hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

i beg your forgiveness ..


assalamualaikum ,


my heart feel like cyring rite now ..


i dunno why ..


i keep thinking and thinking about my friends ..


they're so special to me ..


but ..


they do not think that i'm special to them ..




i keep my memories with my friends in my heart ..


loves criticing me : najiah


sharing friends : atikah , amirul asyraf


laughing friends : hidayah , anis , syahirah , emy helwina , ainaa mainor , farah hafizatul


actually there are more than this ..


but lately .. some of them without the names here ..


seemed like going far .. further from me ..


i dunno why and what is my fault ..


forgive me for my mistakes and my wrongly-did ..




this is what actually happen to me now ..


outside , from external , it seems like i hate ..


but inside my heart , from internal .. honestly , i still want the person to be my special buddy ..



i dunno what is my fault ..


i asked you several times but it seemed that you don't wanna answer it .


and instead of that , you broke my heart with your bad words towards me ..


when i asked my friends about you ,


they said that you're just okay with them ,


but why not me ? WHY ?! answer me !


do i look like a dog to you ? JIJIK dgn aku hah ?


forgive me please .. i beg you ..


although we can't be a special buddy anymore ,


but enough as a good friend .


not a bad enemy .


forgive me .. i can't live without your hate towards me ..


and forgive me with your sincere ..




this is my heart looks like ..


you like me suffer like this , don't you ?


maybe this is my way of life ..


suffering .. heartbroken .. emotional ..

don't you think that what are you doing is effecting


my heart , my studies and my life ?


my science , english , malay marks in ujian setara lately ,


is getting lower :(


yea , i know that MY marks is getting lower , not YOUR marks rite ?


and if you read this post , please comment me , maybe it will cheer me up .


think of yourself , i beg your forgiveness . thanks .




.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.