hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Friday, March 5, 2010

today :)


today is syahindah nazihah's bufday ! :)
i dunno wat to give her :)
but yet she gave us sweets and chocolates ,
thnkx indah :)


i luv fruit plus ! :D
but i luv that chocolate more .

because i looooovve so much chocolates !

so , for my bufday ,

if u dunno wat to give me ,

just give me chocolates !

:)

remember 9th may !

(promoting my bufday , hehe)



2 comments:

syahirahjamal said...

asal aku x dpt coklat..
huhu ni yg nk majowk nihh..
btw,
bufday aku,
klau korg x tahu nk bgi pew?
bgi je coklat..
sng :)
addicted with chocolate XD

Aina Syakira said...

bufday ko dh lps :p

die bg 2 kaa je :p

-byknye ' :p ' -


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.