hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Saturday, May 8, 2010

my dad and izzaty suzairy

assalamualaikum ,


at 11.30 p.m last thursday ,


my dad was back home !


yesterday morning when i woke up ,


i saw sooooooooo many things !


on the dining table , refrigerator and living room !


there were some arab foods ,


but i love ausal ! (salah eja kott)


its a dish with round breads ,


and some chicken and beef meat ,


with the taste of spice !


yummy yummy ! :)




my mum loves this toy ,


i dunno what's so special with this toy ,


maybe the special is ,


when we press at the red sticker (at its leg)


it will sing a song ! surely arabic song :D


wanna hear ? come to my house okie ?




my father bought this for me !


thankx dad !


but .. brown in colour ?


you know rite , my dad's taste ?


eventhough he wanna buy something for me ,


it will be brown in colour


well , what can i do ?


just respect my father's choice :)





these are some pics at The Holy Land ,


soooo many changes were done there ,


i've left that city for five years :(


******************************


yesterday night ,


i commented with izzaty at myspace
*izzaty is razlan's 1st girlfie


we talked about maths ,


she said that algebraic topic makes


otaknya terputus fius :D
*dunno to translate in eng , hihi


me too ! i HATE algebraic !


do you believe if i said


during topical test 2 (topic - algebraic)


i FAILED in the test !


i juz got 30 over 100


sounds weird ? NO , not for me ,


i hate that topic , soooooo difficult ! x(


izzaty is now at SAAS Kajang ,


she said that her mid year maths exam


involved all topics in maths vol 1 textbook ! (7 topics)


while she's now juz studying ratio (topic 5)


luckily , only topic 1 to 5 is involved in my school mid year exam ,


that 5 topic is hard for me to bear it


although teacher had taught it ..


the last comment before she offline was


izzaty :
how's you and alan's story ?


aina :
err , no story , hihi :D


izzaty does not know what is actually happen between us now ,


and i wonder when this problem is gonna be settled .


i hope as soon as possible ,


then only i can focus on mid year exam :)


-the end of the daily story-


p/s: i wonder what's azri nazrullah and husaini doing now at form 1 school camping , heheh :D

No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.