hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

dua kata berbeza , pada waktu yang sama ?

assalamualaikum ,


keliru di antara
dua kata berbeza
pada waktu yang sama ..


-nyanyi sebentar , hihi-


who's actually i admire ?


you or you ?


ahh , i get confused ??? :O


i can't admire both of them in one time ,


but at the same time ,


i can't throw them from my heart !


help me , help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


******************************


thankx nur najiah azli ,


for trying to accept me


as a part from your life ..


i never expect to gather again with FANESA members ..


but now its real :)


even i'm not one of FANESA members ..


but FANESA is still my bestfriend , world and hereafter :)


and to all of you , FANESA members ,


especially to the leader , nur emy helwina rapilus ,


together , we build a new life :)


but now , i'm waiting for positive sign from razlan ghazali :)


-the end of my diary-


No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.