hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Saturday, May 29, 2010

kebengangan dan kebengongan

assalamualaikum ,


quite great yesterday , i renewed my membership in sasbadi.com ,


so that i can do some exercises online :)


yesterday i did some revision on maths , struggle to answer .


the question's quite difficult :p


but there's better than that !


i chatted with izham at MySpace IM !


haha he's quite funny and sporting ..


but i hate when he talks about dota and garena x(


adoii , boys now loves game , game and game ..


and i also hate that he doesn't recognize me at all !!


he said that he just knows me as aizat's girlfie , -blushing-


we talked much and much about ourselves ..


biasa laa org bru nk knal kn , haha :D


******************************


adoii anak daud btolla ko nieyh :p


he seemed angry with me this week !


i dunno why ,


my chat messages at Yahoo Messenger and MySpace IM ,


he didn't reply me !


then today i knew , he's lil bit stress ,


but he didn't angry with me ..


but , i feel that there's another reason he's angry , related to me , maybe ?


******************************


bored bored and bored !!


nk kluar rmah ngan najiah , emy , sumenye !!


but emy had to go to klang with her family ,


attending her cousin's wedding ..


now i'm just waiting my mum finish cooking nasi lemak ,


yum yum , delicious ! heheh :D


alahai boringnyerr dok rmah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


kambing biri-biri saya x online !


daa laa , aku da merepek nie , tata :D


-the end of the daily story-


No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.