hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Monday, May 17, 2010

razlan and 2 kaa students

assalamualaikum ,


i've changed my blog URL


to smile-is-charity.bs.com


from diaryaina.bs.com


so that now , i could private my blog from him ,


hah ? from him ? from who ?


wait wait .. i tell you later .


by the way , people who could view my blog now are only ,


syahirah jamalullail
nur najiah azli
nur emy helwina rapilus
muhammad amirul asyraf rahmat
azri nazrullah afandi
nur fatihah md isa
atikah muhammad sidik
fadhlin mastura on


because


i don't want him to know all about my daily life , my feelings , my opinion


all about him , i won't let him know !


for what you're checking my online diary huh ?


ohh , you wanna know my view about you ?


why ? for what ?


if you don't care about me anymore ,


why are you asking my blog URL from aizat ?


and if you don't care about me anymore


even my view towards you


you don't have to check it out !


and now , if you really want to know


my real view towards you


my real feelings towards you


is


I STILL LIKE YOU !
I STILL MISS YOU !
I STILL NEED YOU !


but no point if you read this out ,


b'cuz your ego is verrrryyy high !


kalah menara eiffel tower !


enough till here , bkannye die bce pun , kah3 :D


******************************


aku rse terpinggir laa


dr rakyat jelata 2 kaa tuh


diorg sllu perlekehkn aku


aku sdey sgat2 :'((


and lagi satu ,


aku rse mcam aku x wujud pun


dlam klas 2 kaa tuh


i'm sooo lonely ..


lonely ..
i'm mrs lonely ..
i have nobody ..
on my own ..


-nyanyi sebentar , hihi-


ttibe lak teringin nk msk 2 krk 1 ..


tp ..


xkn nk sengaja fail b. arab kott ..


aku boleh klau nk failkn arab ..


tp nnt mak ayah aku trkejut berok pulaa :D


-the end of the daily story-


No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.