hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Sunday, May 30, 2010

sekual blog

assalamualaikum ,


be sure to visit my second blog ,


Kata Ayah -click here-


at that blog , all of the posts related to my dad's words , okie ?


hope you enjoy it :D


******************************


i miss my sheep !
i miss my sheep !
i miss my sheep !
i miss my sheep !
i miss my sheep !


sudaa la tu aina , haha :D


but i hope my sheep's online tonight ! and aizat too :)


i wanna wish them good luck :D


******************************


tomorrow is maths exam !! i'm quite afraid ,


i have half confident to take the exam ,


eventhough this afternoon i've just done lots and lots of exercises with mum ,


thanks mum for accompanying me study .


she's terror in maths ,


yea yea , she has degree in accounting ..


no weird if she's terror in maths .


but i can't understand why my mum doesn't work ??


at least being a maths teacher ??


its a waste having a degree but doesn't work ..


yea , since i'm born , she stopped working ..


umm .. umm .. umm ..


-the end of the weekend-


No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.