hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Thursday, May 20, 2010

selamat hari khamis

assalamualaikum ,


quite dissapointed :(


don't ask me why , i also dunno why . ?


******************************


today i had rehearsal for Speech Day ,


in the hall , i have to sit between aina malik and akmal samsuri ,


quite bad bcuz i don't get to sit near friends who are close with me ,


like hidayah , jaspreet , lallana , haikal nadzri ..


uhh , the rehearsal is quite bored :(


2mrw we will held the rehearsal again ,


i hate it ! heheh x(


by the way , its funny that


dhiya's name , ahmad dhiya haziq


turned by the speaker to ahmad dania haziq !


woww , it's very innovative :)


******************************


do you know me actually ?


do you realize that i'm existing in your school and your life ?


if yes , so do please talk to me ! please ! i beg you !


******************************


juz now during arabic class ,


khairil syafiq and azri nazrullah (form 1)


join our arbic class :)


khairil sat at the back of me , while azri sat beside khairil .


it was quite fun spending time with them ,


they're sooooo sportingggg :D


ustazah shakimaz ask me to help khairil a lil bit


by lending my arabic exam notes for him to copy it :)


by the way , nice to meet you khairil :)


******************************


mendengar kata-kata itu dr aizat ,


hatiku hancur lebur bagaikan kaca yang lgsg x tinggal serbuk !


tinggal zarah jerk .. betapa keciknye leburan itu ..


menangis .. kept crying , crying and crying ..


i remembered yuna's song .. dan sebenarnya ..


it's really fit me now :'(


got to go all of you .. i'm VERY DISSAPOINTED :'(


-the end of the daily story-


No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.