hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Sunday, May 9, 2010

sudaa penat di hari yang gilaa ?

assalamualaikum ,


yeah yeah today is my bufday !


happy bufday to me ! -singing-


thanks for all who wish me yaww !


but ..


but ..


but ..


he does not want to wish me :(


but he wished merry christmas !


how silly r u ! x(


i think half of his heart is not angry wif me anymore ,


but half of his heart is still angry wif me :(


ntaa laa , err , bile mau akhiri sume ini .


tp alhamdulillah aku dan die ley berckap even dlam IM Myspace .


happy mother's day !


May ALLAH bless you mummy :)


thnkx 4 everything :)


folio geo ! alhamdulillah sudaaaaaaaaa siap !


about my bufday , esk2 okie ? da x smpat la .


hr nie sbok ngan folio geo sajaa .


mata wa sudaa ngantok .


-the end of the daily story-




No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.