hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Sunday, July 18, 2010

angau

i love you .


i miss you .


i need you .


i don't wanna lose you .


but ,


how can i make you happy ?


maybe its


i don't really happy with my classmates .


but with my besties in 2 krk 1 , as emy said ,


with my new personalty , i looked happier than my old personality .


now you realized me that


i have to be happy in my class . my own class .


i'll try my best dear . FOR YOU :)


even its hard for me to be happy in my class than being happy with my 2 krk 1 besties ,


i believe i can do it .


with your help .


fadhlin , syafiah , hazrie , atikah , haziq ,


help me to build a wonderful life at 2 kaa :)


*


carta besties aku :)


1 . nur emy helwina binti rapilus


2. muhammad haziq hazwan bin hishamudin


3. syafiah diyanah binti azahar


4. fadhlin mastura binti on


5. muhammad hazrie bin saharuddin


6. nur najiah binti azli


7. atikah binti muhammad sidik


8. nur fatihah binti m. isa


9. muhammad amirul asyraf bin rahmat


10. nurul ainaa binti mainor


*tertakluk kepada perubahan semasa :)



No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.