hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Saturday, July 3, 2010

maybe this is my fate ? thursday and friday story

assalamualaikum .


----------


thursday's story


i watched semi final and final football match .


during semi final , 2c vs 2 krk 2


saket aty tol tgk 2 krk 2 maen !


ade ke snang2 2c ley goal sbb 2 krk 2 x jge !!


naseb baek org yg jd goalkeeper tu bkn aizat ,


klau aizat , da lame aku lenyek die kat situ gak ! haha =.=


then 2c mnang 2-1 .


2c kne lwan 2 krk 1 for final match .


ble dorg maen , bdak2 2 krk 1 tu mcm pnat jea .


plus both D (danial hidzam shah and daniel ramlan)


saket kaki sbb ape ntah . trjatuh .


akhernyaa beberapa ketika kemudian oleh kerana saingan sengit


xde sape nak jaringkan goal


ckgu ali sruh wat penalti .


tup tup penalti 2c mnang ! adusshh !!


xpe la bile2 nnt ley cbe lg :)


anggap ini sbg pengalaman .


----------


friday's story


yeah i got 2nd in reciting poem competition !


alhamdulillah :)


najiah got 1st in singing patriotic song . congratss -.-


*


during PJK , maen futsal . boleh laa . seri 1 sama ngan pasukan laen .


pnat laa maen futsal ! brbau bdan aku +.+


----------


"you" in below diary ,


refers to someone that only emy and najiah know .


=.=


last thursday my internet burned out ,


so i used MySpace Mobile and ask you ,


"wey , ko mrh aku ke ?"


i waited a reply from you but you didn't online yet .


yesterday before PJK , i accompanied emy to 2 krk 1 ,


then i said to farah , "i wanna put my bag in my class first ."


she nodded her head .


then when i pass your class ,


i saw you on the way to get out from your class using front door .


(kau nak g makmal sains)


when you saw me ,


yet you turned backwards and used back door to get out !!!


why are you doing this to me , my sheep ?!!


why are you avoiding me ?


or ..


you know my biggest secret that emy and najiah knows ?


then last night i opened Mobile MySpace ,


you approved my comment but you didn't even reply it !


then i send again another comment ,


"asl ko mrh aku ?"


and today when my internet is okay again ,


the same thing happen !


comment approved but no reply !


you , the person i referred to ,


why are you torturing me like this ?


left me without any notice !!


answer me , answer me please !! i beg you !!


okay , i think and i believe that you know that


i have feelings towards you .


i just wanna ask you ,


are you angry with it ?


why are you angry with it ?


or do you think that i wanna take you from the letter F girl ?


even once in my heart , i never think that you will reply my feelings !


because i knew that in your heart is just her !


i chatted with you just to know who are you and your life , not more than that !


forgive me , you .


i'm just a mess in your life :'(


akhirnya ku terpaksa mengundur diri dari hidupmu
walaupun ku tak mampu dan tak mahu ..


-the end of my merepek story-


No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.