hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Monday, July 5, 2010

silly story

assalamualaikum .


don't ask me for my results .


nanti dikata bangga diri lak . haha =.=


*


today , my guru penolong kanan hal ehwal murid , en hameed


will leave this school to continue his study in PhD .


a very sad moment for teachers .


*


slps kemunculan muzammil dgn rambut botak nyaa ,


kini alan pulaa muncul dgn rambut stylo nya !


haha lawa laa rmbut bru die tu . =.=


msti cara terbaru nak pikat ainaa mainor kn . haha .


*


ohh my sheep ! asl pekse dpat no 30 ?


klau kau dpat no last kan bagus . haha =.=


*


this night i chatted with syafireen .


she's okayy , but


she said that now she's an iron lady .


that operation needed to insert iron in her hand .


get well quickly soon fiween :)


-the end of the daily story-



No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.