hye dudes and babes . i'm aina and this is my diary , i can write whatever i want okie ? dun forget to leave your comment or shout here ! thankx for visiting my online world , enjoy reading okie ? ^_^

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

AT LAST epilogue

assalamualaikum .

poem yg kat bawah nie ,

semalam aq dpt idea wat sambungan dye .

haha enjoy yaa =)

AT LAST EPILOGUE : hoping

I'm hoping and always hoping
That yesterday will never come
Yesterday that break us up
Yesterday that distanced us

I'm hoping and always hoping
That today will bright my life
Bright from your , my sunshine

I'm hoping and always hoping
You will be back here again
Even today is not the time
I hope tomorrow is the day

again ,

my inspiration for this poem is someone ,

the same person who inspires me the previous poem .

(speaking daa pula , haha xD)


No comments:


.Hasil Kerja Tangan Aina Syakira.